[censored] classic
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GqAiarOhC2U"]YouTube - Howard Stern Interviews Obama Supporters[/ame]
[censored] classic
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GqAiarOhC2U"]YouTube - Howard Stern Interviews Obama Supporters[/ame]
[img]http://inlinethumb10.webshots.com/5577/2061259960091622927S425x425Q85.jpg[/img]
[img]http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_6s6CdLQRCP0/SREpSZXb99I/AAAAAAAAATU/3O3G-P2Jqkc/s400/tombstone.jpg[/img]
just further proof that the right ot vote should just be blanketly gievn to everybody
[img]http://inlinethumb10.webshots.com/5577/2061259960091622927S425x425Q85.jpg[/img]
[img]http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_6s6CdLQRCP0/SREpSZXb99I/AAAAAAAAATU/3O3G-P2Jqkc/s400/tombstone.jpg[/img]
"Call me crazy, but I want to buy the Dallas Cowboys end zone and have the star right at the foot of my bed. That way when I score, I can spike the ball right on the star!" -Woody Paige, Around the Horn 10.9.08
A chicken in every pot and a welfare check to buy the seasoning.
If B. HUSSEIN is not a socialist why does he not deny all the charges?? I feel safe in saying R13 will be the only one here to have the answer. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif[/img]
_________________________________________________________
HOW'S THAT HOPE AND CHANGE WORKING OUT FOR YA ??????
Damn.....that is like bailing out the banking industry.
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Spuds</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Damn.....that is like bailing out the banking industry. </div></div>
Yep. Might as well get a head start. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif[/img]
But the bailout was brought about by Freddie and Fannie. And a lot of that was brought about by the banking industry being pressured to make mortgage loans to people who couldn't repay them. That was where ACORN got their start. And that was on Slick Willie's watch. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif[/img]
_________________________________________________________
HOW'S THAT HOPE AND CHANGE WORKING OUT FOR YA ??????
OMG! Willie has a place in this mess? Surely you jest. The impeccable one, the one who championed NAFTA, free trade status to China?
Bookmarks